Documents to be submitted for Student Admission
All of the following documents must be submitted by an applicant applying for admission to the Society as a student before the application is considered by the Education Committee.
- Form 6 03A – Application for Admission as Student and affidavit
- Form 6.03B – Application for Enrollment as Student (Applicant’s Questionnaire), including Declaration of Applicant
- Form 6.03C – Two Sponsor’s Questionnaires, one of which is to be completed by each of the applicant’s two sponsors
- Form 6.05A – Articles of Clerkship
- A transcript from the Law School which the applicant is attending. In the case of an applicant who has already graduated from Law School, a photocopy of the Law Degree and a transcript from the Law School is required. (Please note that those applicants who are admitted as students before graduating from Law School will need to submit a photocopy of their Law Degree when it is obtained.)
- A photo of passport type.
- A cheque or money order in the amount of the $345.00 ($45.00 HST included) payable to the Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador for the student application fee.