We can help you…
- Find the history of legislation from Newfoundland and Labrador as well as other provinces and note up current legislation.
- Borrow materials, on your behalf, from libraries in and out of the province.
- Locate forms and precedents, rare and out- of- print material, articles, policy papers, commission reports and key texts.
- Find unreported judgments.
- Search electronic resources such as CanLII, Heinonline, LexisNexis and Westlaw Canada.
- Desk top delivery whenever possible.
- Training, in person or online , on any of our library resources, including the library catalogue.
- Library orientations for new lawyers and other interested individuals or groups.
- New judgments emailed daily (by request), as received from the Courts of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Distance services to lawyers in smaller and remote communities.